Mr. Tong founded DBG in 1994 to bring the world-class Japanese manufacturing systems he learned at Sanyo to the heart of China’s electronics region: the Pearl River Delta.
As a result, DBG has methodically achieved internationally-recognized QCC certifications:
- Six Sigma quality disciplines are fully in place and perpetual
- All processes are monitored, measured, and continuously improved
- Our company culture emphasizes defect detection, defect reduction, and defect elimination
Our Quality Assurance Programs
- TPS, Six Sigma, QCC, and 7S
- DPMOs consistently below 100 (World-Class metric)
- Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA) quality management
In addition, we have TüV audit once a year for our Quality System Manual (QSM), as well as at least one internal audit per year.
We’re Certified for:
- ISO 9001
- ISO/TS 16949
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 Standards
As a result of all of our Japanese-inspired quality systems and our culture of quality assurance, DBG has never had an epidemic failure and has never had to issue a field recall.
Learn about our EMS verification systems for contract PCBAs and turnkey box-builds, as well as our in-house Tier 1 reliability testing and our commitment to the environment and our employees.